Our school runs from Kindergarten through Grade 12, with graduating students receiving the same Dogwood Diploma as students in the BC public school systems. We refer to our student body as being interdenominational, as they come from a wide variety of churches in the area. As a Class 1 Independent School, Christian Life School teaches BC Curriculum K to 12. As a Christian school, concepts are presented from a Biblical point-of-view when appropriate. Morning devotions, Bible classes, and Chapel are classified as locally developed courses. We attempt to include local pastors as well as ministries that come to our community and Christians willing to share with our students and staff during these times. French is taught in grades five through twelve.
- Small class sizes offer a better teacher to student ratio, compared to public school.
- Clean environment for allergy sensitive students, staff & guests
- Large gym with a stage
- Computer Lab
- Art room
- Large kitchen & canteen for events
- Playground & extensive sports field area
- Bus stop with shelter right in front of the school
- Parking lot attendant / traffic control for before and after school to aid student safety
- Bike rack for Eco-friendly students & staff during warmer months
Fort St. John is one of the largest cities along the Alaska Highway. Originally established in 1794 as a trading post, Fort St. John is the oldest European-established settlement in present-day British Columbia. Fort St. John is served by the Fort St. John Airport. A member municipality of the Peace River Regional District, the city covers an area of about 22 km2 (8.5 sq mi).
Fort St. John is called the energetic city for good reason. We are an active, vibrant, city with lots of potential. Our citizens have a go-getter attitude. For more information about our city, or to learn about the latest arts, sports, recreation, city events and more go to www.fortstjohn.ca.