- Rev.June 17. 2019
- June 10 Rev. 2019
- June 3 2019
- Elementary Calendar 2018-19
- High School 2018-19 Calendar
- Order Forms and Fundraiser
Over the last number of months the school has been looking for fund raising ideas. One of the ideas that came forward is Fundscript.
Fundscript is a program that uses gift cards rather than cash to purchase regular items like clothing, gas and groceries. Those participating companies then contribute a percentage of the gift cards purchased to the school. It is a user-friendly, no-cost fundraising tool.
How Fundscript works:
Christian Life School has established an account with Fundscript (Account # R3VNN4). When you buy a gift card and use it in a store you build credit dollars in Fundscript that can then be applied to the tuition cost at Christian Life School. If you are a parent, the credits you receive will directly lower your tuition costs. Christian Life School (CLS) would like to make this tuition fund raiser available to you. Your purchase of gift cards costs no more than if you were using cash. The difference is that by using Fundscrip gift cards, a percentage is credited to CLS and then given back to the family in the form of a “payment” towards your tuition. If you have already paid your tuition in full, then the funds you earn can be rolled over towards next year’s tuition or you can designate your credit toward another family who you would like to support or simply have your rewards go towards our financial assistance program. Any undesignated credits dollars will go to the financial assistance program. Please read below to see how easy it is to use, and sign up today!
It’s easy, can be set up automatically, or can be used when you know you’ll be making a large purchase that you could benefit from in the form of a deduction to your tuition. Order cards online, and they will be shipped to your home. You can set up your own order schedule. The Christian Life School code is R3VNN4. Please enter this when signing up. Please refer to this Quick Startup Guide: http://static.fundscrip.com/msm/qsg-en.pdf
Here is the list of participating retailers: http://www.fundscrip.com/Retailers/retailer_list.aspx
By paying for your groceries and gas with gift cards you can easily generate $30 every month towards your tuition, that’s $360 a year that can go toward the balance of your tuition! Imagine if your child’s grandparents used this and applied their gift card rewards to your child’s tuition as well! With Christmas right around the corner, this is a great way to get those stocking stuffers and hard-to-buy-for family members off your list!
It doesn’t cost you anything extra
You don’t have to change where you shop of what you buy
Your everyday purchases add up to make a difference very quickly
To learn more: http://www.fundscrip.com/Supporters/support_a_great_cause.aspx
Shipping Information for Current and New Users:
- CLS supporters order their gift cards online any time and have them shipped to their home address via Canada Post.
- The cost of the shipping (an 85 cent postage stamp plus taxes) will be added to the total of the order when you check out.
- You have the convenience of your order going directly to you!
- There is a 4-card limit in each supporter’s order to keep the weight down and a $500 maximum value of the cards in each mailing
- There is no schedule, so you can order multiple times in a day/week if you like. You can set up recurring orders too!
- Orders are processed Mon, Tues, Wed and Thurs at 9:30am ET, so whatever you order, the delivery will go out in the next shipment once payment has been confirmed.
There are 4 payment methods you can use with the direct shipping program:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT- no fees. Requires completed application form and void cheque sent to FundScrip to be activated)
- Interac Online for those with accounts at the following financial institutions: RBC Royal Bank; BMO Bank of Montreal, ScotiaBank and TD Toronto Dominion (earnings are reduced by 0.85 cents per transaction)
- Credit Card (earnings are reduced by 1.99%)
- Online Banking Bill Payment (AKA Payee) – pay for your orders as you would pay any other bill. There are no fees or deductions to earnings for using this payment. Please note that it can take at least three (3) business days for FundScrip to receive payment.
- Place your order on the FundScrip ordering site, selecting “Online Bill Payment Service” as the payment method
- Login to your financial institution’s online banking website
- (First time only) Add “FundScrip” as a Payee using the 16-digit account ID provided by FundScrip during the ordering process
- Make a payment to FundScrip in the exact amount of your balance owing
Other interesting facts:
Orders will ship directly to your home or any Canadian address. This means, your friends and relatives anywhere in Canada may wish to join the CLS group (R3VNN4). They order and receive gift cards and CLS will receive a percentage of their order that can either be allocated to a particular family of your choice or simply to CLS as a donation towards our financial assistance program. Please be sure to remind friends and family to designate who they would like their rewards to go to when they sign up with fundscrip. To do this, simply put in parentheses after their last name the family name of the family they would like to support. For example: Jim Smith (the Williams family).
For more information, contact Tina Hanna email@example.com 250-785-1437 Ext 227